Group bookings for
Llyn Gwynant Campsite
Use these links for printable pdf files or for a spreadsheet calculator:
terms and conditions (pdf file around 60k)
booking form (pdf file around 60k)
>> Group camping tally sheet (pdf file around 70k)
>> Group calculator (xls file around 90 k)
To make a booking for a group at the campsite, first read the terms and conditions below, the Group regulations page and look at our Group areas page if you wish to choose a specific part of the campsite. Campervans and caravans may be included with tents in Pen Helen East, and campervans in Pen Ddol, or Ddol Fawr, but other group areas are not accessible to vans.
Then contact us to ensure that the dates you require are available for this area, also we do restrict the number of large groups on site at any one time.
When the group area and dates are agreed we will hold a provisional booking for up to two weeks. To confirm the booking a completed Group booking form and a deposit of £150.00 are required. Payments may be by cheque or BACS, see our Group booking form for details or use our Payments page.
A special youth rate is offered for scout and school groups see our Youth group page. Large groups may also book the Llyn Gwynant barns, see our Barn group camping page for more on this.
Members of a group booking pay normal camping fees as they arrive on site.
Any group may be required to pay a noisebond of up to £20 per person, and where a deposit is paid to reserve a group pitch this will be retained as a noisebond and will be returned after you leave to the bank account provided on your Group Booking form.
Terms and Conditions apply to groups booking at Llyn Gwynant campsite:
- Group leader: One member must be our designated contact, collecting fees for the group (a Group tally sheet is provided to help you do this) and maintaining good standards of behaviour.
- Noise and behaviour must meet our campsite regulations, in particular we expect quiet talking only after 11.00 pm. As with other campers we may require a noise/behaviour bond of £20.00 per head which is refundable if all is well. Subsequent successful visits of a registered group will not require a bond. No radios or sound systems of any kind are allowed, nor are generators.
- Minimum per night fee for a group is £150 per night.
- Minimum nights stay is 2 nights for a weekend booking, 3 nights for a bank holiday.
- Arrival and departure times: arrival is after 2.00 pm and departure before 11.00 am.
- Fires are permitted on steel firepits at the site, with wood sold each evening.
- Rubbish must be deposited in the main campsite bins, with glass and cans separated for recycling - labeled bins can be provided on request to help with recycling.
We look forward to receiving your booking. Please note that group leaders can contact us by phone on 01766 890340 (office) or 01766 890302 (reception).
Return to top of page